Item Type: Wrist Watch
Style: Fashion & Casual & Sport & Outdoor
Movement: Quartz Watch
Water Resistance Depth: 3ATM = 30M Living Waterproof
Dial Display: Analog
Dial Shape: Round
Clasp Type: Needle Buckle Clasp
Case Material Type: Stainless Steel?ÿ
Dial Window Material Type: Glass
Band Material Type: Genuine Leather Band
Dial Diameter: About 6.4cm
Case Thickness: About 1.5cm
Band Width: About 2.4cm
Band Length: About 18.5cm
1. Double quartz movt, guarantee precise time.
2. Radar function, makes the watch more cool and fashion.
3. 30M water resistance, convenient for your daily life, needn't to take it off when you do daily washing.
4. Genuine leather band, with many holes, improve the breath ability, smooth to wear and sturdy in structure.
5. Stainless steel case, sturdy in structure.
6. Classic pin buckle, easy to adjust the length.
1 X OULM Men Quartz Watch
The picture is only for reference, please consider carefully before purchase carefully.
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to withstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.