No Products in the Cart
• Over 65 million graphic novels sold in Japan!
• Over 500k units of One Piece manga have sold through in the U.S. to date!
• Latest graphic novel (Volume 47) in Japan broke all previous records with 2.52 million copies in its initial print run.
• Currently running on Cartoon Network.
• Serialized in VIZ Media’s SHONEN JUMP magazine.
• One Piece video games are available in the US for Sony Playstation and Nintendo platforms.
• Released quarterly.
As a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming the King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally gained the power to stretch like rubber…at the cost of never being able to swim again! Now Luffy, with the help of a motley collection of pirate wannabes, is setting off in search of the "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...
The Straw Hats at long last reach Alabasta! They make landfall in the port town of Nanohana where they encounter an incredible character that's directly related to one of the crew! Meanwhile the Baroque Works' agents are summoned to Rainbase to meet their leader for the first time. Their leader, the dastardly Mr. 0, aka Sir Crocodile, learns that Luffy has survived and orders his immediate extermination!
About the Author
Eiichiro Oda debuted in Weekly Shonen Jump in 1997 as a comic creator and artist with ONE PIECE. One of the most popular comic artists in Japan today, Oda started out by winning the Hop Step Award (a monthly award given by Jump for amateur artists) as well as the esteemed Tezuka Award. His art style is reminiscent of Akira Toriyama, Sergio Aragones, and the movie Yellow Submarine.