No Products in the Cart
E-Squared could best be described as a lab manual with simple experiments to prove once and for all that reality is malleable, that consciousness trumps matter, and that you shape your life with your mind. Rather than take it on faith, you are invited to conduct nine 48-hour experiments to prove there really is a positive, loving, totally hip force in the universe. Yes, you read that right. It says prove.
The experiments, each of which can be conducted with absolutely no money and very little time expenditure, demonstrate that spiritual principles are as dependable as gravity, as consistent as Newton’s laws of motion. For years, you’ve been hoping and praying that spiritual principles are true. Now, you can know.
E-Squared proves the following:
1. There is an invisible energy force or field of infinite possibilities.
2. You impact the field and draw from it according to your beliefs and expectations.
3. You, too, are a field of energy.
4. Whatever you focus on expands.
5. Your connection to the field provides accurate and unlimited guidance.
6. Your thoughts and consciousness impact matter.
7. Your thoughts and consciousness provide the scaffolding for your physical body.
8. You are connected to everything and everyone else in the universe.
9. The universe is limitless, abundant, and strangely accommodating.
Publisher: Hay House UK Ltd
Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 0.4 x 8.5 inches
Shipping Weight: 9.9 ounces
About the Author
Pam Grout is a hopeless romantic who still believes the world is a beautiful place, that people are noble and that anything is possible.
For a living (and she always wonders why people think that's such an important question), she writes Books and Magazines and articles for such magazines as People, Cooking Light and Travel & Leisure. She also enjoys writing bedtime stories for her daughter, but that's more about making a life than a living. She's keenly aware there's a huge difference.
In making a life, she has traveled to all the world's continents, learned 59 ways to make a fort out of sofa cushions, perfected a mean tennis forehand and volunteered at a women's prison and free health clinic.
She lives in Lawrence, Kansas with her daughter, Tasman.