- Volcanic looking PTFE coating with excellent non-stick property on internal surfaces.
- Extra resistance and resistance to scratching.
- Environmentally friendly production technology.
- Cooking without toxic gas.
- Easy to clean.
- Induction compatible.
- It does not contain harmful heavy metals such as lead and cadmium.
- With its high thermal conductivity, it provides high cooking performance even at low heat.
- It uses less oil than other types of cookware to make more delicious meals.
- It is produced from materials that can be recycled.
- The raw material of the volcanite coating is produced in the city of Weilburger in Germany with German technology.
Proline Nero, which is produced from recyclable, completely natural material, with environmentally friendly technology, makes delicious meals using very little oil with its extra-resistant volcanite-looking PTFE coating and high temperature resistant silicone outer coating.
Be the first to review “Korkmaz Proline Nero Wok 32×8,9 (A-2838)”