Follow-up Formula for Colic, Gas, and Constipation – Fortified with IronNAN Comfort 2 is a follow-up formula designed for infants from 6 months to 1 year as the liquid part of the diet during and after weaning, in addition to other foods. It is intended for the dietary management of minor digestive problems (infantile colic, gas, flatulence, abdominal cramps, constipation). It is not to be used as a breast milk substitute during the first 6 months of life.
Contact us Nestlé Middle East UAE & KSA (Toll free)
L.reuteri is a healthy probiotic culture which helps support baby’s digestion, reduces excessive crying in colicky babies and contributes to the development of a healthy gut.
Ingredients: Skimmed cow’s milk, palm olein, whey powder, lactose, sucrose, low erucic acid rapeseed oil, coconut oil, sunflower oil, emuslifier (soy lecithin), lactobacillus culture, Minerals & Vitamins. Lactobacillus cutlure (DSM 17938 under license from BioGaia AB)
1. Wash your hands before preparing baby’s formula..
2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for ?ve minutes; allow to cool.
5. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
6. Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
7. Consult feeding table, add exact number of leveled scoops for age of baby.
8. After use, store the scoop in suspension inside the can as shown.
9. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved.
10. Close tin tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
Age of infant Quantity per feed No. of feeds per day
Previously boiled water in ml* Number of measuring scoops** Formula others
From the 6th month 210 7 5 –
From the 7th month onwards 210 7 4-3 1-2***
From the 10th month onwards 210 7 3-2 2-3***
*To maintain the number of living cultures, the boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before adding the powder.
** Note: Use only enclosed scoop. Using more or less powder than indicated will lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition. Do not change proportions without medical advice.
***At this age, the infant’s diet becomes more diversified (cereals, baby foods). Consult your health care professional before introducing any new food to baby’s diet. If an earlier introduction of new foods is recommended by your health care professional, reduce formula intake as advised.
Important notice: Breast milk is best for babies and breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible. Before you decide to use an Infant Formula, consult your health professional for advice.
WARNING: Unboiled water, unboiled bottles or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill. Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects for the health of your baby. Use only under medical supervision.
WARNING: Only prepare one bottle at a time. Feed immediately and follow the instructions exactly. Do not keep un?nished bottle, discard the contents. Always hold baby while feeding. Leaving baby unattended may cause choking.
Store in a cool, dry place